|ELEVATION - HIGH SCHOOL MINISTRIES
Elevation is a community of high school students who are passionate about change. We desire to equip you spiritually to live life to the fullest so you can make an impact on the world around you. You are invited to join us every Wednesday night at 6:30 pm for an inspiring experience in the high school auditorium of North Cleveland! We look forward to meeting you soon.
ELEVATION Vision Statement: Our vision is to lead lost students to the saving knowledge of Jesus Christ, teach them to worship the Lord, implement them into this local body to be discipled in the Word of God, develop them to Christlike maturity, and equip them for ministry in the church and God's mission for them in the world to advance the Kingdom of God.
ELEVATION Mission Statement: Our mission is to empower a generation of students with the gospel of Jesus Christ through worship, discipleship, relationship, and mission.
ELEVATION is committed to developing students of prayer and worship. (WED NIGHT WORSHIP GATHERINGS)
- Wednesday night worship experiences (6:30 Wednesdays)
- Monday night prayer meetings (6:00 Mondays)
- All-night prayer gatherings
- Biblical teaching and preaching
- ELEVATION is committed to developing students of prayer and worship. Worship is far more than music. Worship is our response to God declaring His worth as He has revealed Himself to us. We simply can't worship or apply what we do not know. Our Wednesday night worship gatherings provide a place for us to experience His presence, be challenged and taught Biblically, and devote ourselves to prayer.
ELEVATION is committed to discipling students to Christlike maturity. (DISCOVERY DISCIPLESHIP CLASSES)
- Discovery discipleship classes (9:45 Sundays)
- Encounter Retreats
- ELEVATION is committed to discipling students to Christlike maturity. Discipleship is a lifetime process, not a youth activity. We are committed to taking the time to help students become intimate with the long-term Jesus rather than hurrying young people into short-term results. Jesus knew that hurried disciples become ex-disciples. A real lover of God and disciple of Jesus take time to develop and use the mind.
ELEVATION is committed to equipping students within genuine relationships. (SMALL GROUPS)
- Small groups (6:30-8:00 every 1st and 3rd Sunday nights of the Month)
- Membership in God's family
- ELEVATION is committed to equipping students within genuine relationships. True transformation takes place as we build relationships in settings that encourage transparency and openness. Our small group ministry meets together each month to provide that setting. Our small groups meet all across Cleveland and are gender specific to foster a more effective means to forge genuine relationship.
ELEVATION is committed to mobilizing students to live a missional lifestyle. (ADOPT)
- Monthly outreach opportunities
- Mission trips
- ELEVATION is committed to mobilizing students to live a missional lifestyle. Each of us were made for a mission. It is evident that God is at work in the world, and He wants you to join him. He desires for you to share His love where you are. It pleases Him for you to reach out to those around you. Compassionate evangelism to the world outside embodies a missional lifestyle. You can do that through demonstrating love for those in need in your life, participating in our monthly outreach opportunities, and inviting a friend to your small group and ELEVATION.
Upcoming Events (please check calendar for events as well):
SMALL GROUP MINISTRY
Our small groups take place every 1st and 3rd Sunday nights of each month from 6:30-8:00pm. These groups are gender-specific (2 male groups and 1 female groups) and are as follows:
Leader: Sarah Goff and Barrie Bliss
Meets at: NCCOG near Elevation Room
Leader: Bryce Patric
Meets at: Patric Home
227 Sharon Drive NE
Cleveland, TN 37312
Leader: King Kramer
Meets at: Kramer Home
398 Bell Crest Dr. NW
Cleveland, TN 37312